Monday, September 30, 2013

The day our friends moved

There was a lot of hustle and bustle around here yesterday. All of the Finland group are here now and are waiting for their rooms. Our Canadian friends were moving to their new home. About a 20 min walk for Ibssa and I. Probably 10 min for most people. Lol. Faith came up here while they were loading up their stuff. I attempted to have a shower in my little square shower but there was no hot water. Ugh! I managed to mostly wash and then did my hair in the kitchen sink. We decided to skip Ibssa's shower until it gets fixed. 11:00 came before we knew it. I decided to take Ibssa down and have Lee explain what was happening. He was very sad which in turn made me sad. Funny how your emotions are so sensitive here. We said our soy of goodbyes. Too funny because Ibssa and I are joining them for lunch. We lakes over and heather showed us their room. It is much smaller than GT but I am sure they will make it work. They had a few bumps but got through them. Their Internet has been down since they got there so if her family is reading my blog, I want you to know they are just fine. Upset about the Internet but fine otherwise. Lunch was good. Ibssa and I had French toast and eggs with goodies. It was very yummy. We walked back and Ibssa played hard with Ashu for a while. We returned upstairs for lunch and then a nap. I watched an episode of Joel osteen call peace in the storm. It was like God directed me here to feed my soul. It was wonderful. I have a fresh mind. Although no longer being sick and all of the sunshine sure helps as well. Ibssa woke and had wet the bed. That was a first. I wonder if it was because of all of the recent change. We played again downstairs and them I made leftover Indian food for him and pasta for me. Of course he wanted my pasta so I had noodles with butter and Parmesan. It was soon bed time again and another day under our belt. I had the best sleep I have had in a couple of nights. Ibssa and I are just getting closer and closer. He wanted me to put my arm around him while he fell asleep. Awwwww. Everyone here can't believe how much he has changed since he got here. You can hear his laugh all over the guesthouse. He is so happy here. I remember when we saw him at the orphanage he would just quietly walk around with a small toy in his hand. It seems like forever ago now. Now he is a social butterfly with Paul's sense of humor. I can't tell you how proud I am of him. He is such a blessing. Today we ventured to the bank and found out the wire transfer from Paul didn't go through for some reason. I guess Lee will have to be paid tomorrow till we figure this out. I think I will go back to doing debit. I have the control that way. Today I get my haircut. I am getting picked up by Marlo's at 2:15 and then dropping Ibssa off with Dave and picking up candy. She is going for a massage. Heather will have left earlier because she wants more spa treatments. Chow for now Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment