Friday, September 13, 2013

Still no letter

Jocelyn from MOT emailed me yesterday and we still have no letter of no objection from our ministry. I just want to scream! Why is it always our country that drags their feet. This is in no way good for our children. Rob and candyschiele documents will be going out Monday. So it is official. There will be a time where I am by myself. I may have to move from our guesthouse for two reasons. One is it is too expensive and two they may be booked solid as of September 29. Maybe we will head to Afroland. Although there is no where for Ibssa to play outside there. We had a pretty quiet day here yesterday. Ibssa played outside a lot with Ashee who lives here. He has been an Angel to me. He absolutely loves Ibssa and so does his whole family. They are always pampering him with food. I gave rob and candy some money to buy me groceries for today. We are holding supper here today. I am going to make shepherds pie and apple crisp. I think. Last night the power went out for a very long time. Hence no blog last night. I am having a hard time getting a good time to Skype with Paul. With his work hours and the time difference there is a very small window. I keep missing it by just a bit. Health wise I am feeling much better. I was pretty sure I was dehydrated so I am trying to keep drinking something all day. There is a fine line of how much you want to dri k because you don't want to have to go while you are out. The only one who is awake when I am is jake. Lol. He is my night owl. He quit his job at the restaurant and is looking for more of a big boy job. I think he has learned some life lessons and wants to find something where he can use his brilliant mind for. However, pretty tough without a full degree. I told him his dad could get him a job at Nasg. Somehow my kids think its failure to have to move home. It looks like we may have to delay our thanksgiving reunion. I am not sure if I will be home by then. I keep telling jake that he should come to Ethiopia and spend some time with me. Maybe I planted a seed. Who knows. The rest of the crew are going to the lion zoo today. Since I am making supper for everyone I have to decline. Too bad. We will just have to do it another day. Well Ibssa just had a meltdown. Long enough that Dave came upstairs to see what was wrong. Lol. He just didn't get his way about something. He is now starting to slam and throw things when he is angry. I had him sitting in a chair when Dave came up. Soon he said he was sorry and all is well with the world again. I better go though because I think my window is closing on typing time. We still are in our Jammie's. By for now. Please keep giving me emails. The are like a lifeline. Chow for now Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen, In my province (NS) there was one woman that filled out the LONO. In our case it she filled it out half with our child's info and half with someone else's. I knew this b/c they sent us a copy. To get it corrected I called them directly. She was away on training for a few days but I literally demanded she come into the office and correct it, which she did. Not sure if you have already contacted your province yet but in our case it certainly saved us time. Despite this our visa was sent to N, and I think completed b/f the corrections were made! MP was also great with visa updates. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions jmundle@live.com.
    Jill (Mom to Mya 2 1/2 home March 2012)

    ReplyDelete