Friday, October 18, 2013

What to do

Paul decided to leave it up to me whether he comes or not. I didn't know what to say. One minute I am sure that I can finish this journey on my own and the next minute my heart skips a beat when I think he could be here in a couple of days. I prayed and I prayed and I prayed. The only thing that gave me peace was that it would be so wonderful to finish this last leg together as a family. Ibssa would have that memory to hang on to later in life. His mom and his dad will be there together with him as he journeys to a foreign land. God has a way of providing so I am sure we will get through this tight squeeze. I can just feel a huge weight off my shoulders knowing I will have Paul with me all week. Praise God! Today Ibssa and I just did the usual. We walked for a few groceries and then of course played on his new bike. After lunch I broke down and let him play candy crush with me. My twisted mind said it was a learning game for him. He was learning colours and directions as I told him what to do. Lol. I made the mistake of telling Ibssa that dAddy is coming. He is soooo excited. He wants to Skype him every two minutes. Although Paul is leaving on Saturday he won't be here until Sunday. Should be an interesting day tomorrow. Well that's all for today. Tomorrow is another sunny day. I am sure I am going to have another bike workout for me. Chow for now. Karen

1 comment:

  1. I dropped him off at the airport early Saturday morning. ... There are some wonderful things packed away in his suitcase - let's just say you will be having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete