Thursday, October 3, 2013

A looooong day

I probably am not Ibssa's favourite person today. He was all about pushing the limits and I was so not in the mood. Our day started pretty normal. When we woke up we skyped Paul and for some reason today Ibssa decided he was going to make it almost impossible to chat. After breakfast candy texted me that her mp found out that her visa was processed on September 23. Praise God! Someone got some good news. Myomeres started to wonder that potentially we may have our visa as well. I thought to myself I better get all my ducks in a row just in case. I don't want to leave it till the last minute because sometimes the power and Internet are not working. I started checking the cost of Ibssa's ticket. Of course it is way more than I originally thought because of being last minute. I also want to pay the guest house a couple of days ahead of time so I don't run into any problems. My mind just kept turning and turning. I don't know how many times I emailed Paul but I am sure he is sick of me. Ibssa kind of has an anything goes morning which usually puts him in a hyperactive mode. Nap time couldn't come quick enough today. Lol. He woke early from his nap and was in a grumpy mood from the get go. He wanted coke to drink and of course I said no. Well from then on I was the worst mother ever in his eyes. Hard to believe but pop is drank to much in this country. I brought him outside to play and blow off some steam. He certainly had a boatload of energy this afternoon. I met another couple from Canada today. They are adopting a sibling group an have hit a few bumps in the road. Immigration sure likes to throw their weight around. Grrrrrr. Well at least I will have new friends to talk to if my other friends go home next week. During and after supper Ibssa was a golden child. He was agreeable to everything. We popped some popcorn and watched a bit of a movie. He was more than willing to go to bed by 7:30. Thank goodness because I was really running out of are today. Tomorrow is Faiths birthday, she will be 9. We are going bowling at one. I hope Ibssa can last. He gets cranky without a nap. But this will be fun so here is hoping. Well time to go. Chow for now. Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment