Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some good news

Since I didn't hear anything about Ibssa's visa yesterday I was sure I wouldn't hear until Friday or Monday. Well, we got an email this morning saying that Ibssa was granted citizenship! Praise God! He said that it will go out on the pouch on Wednesday. The problem is it is Thursday so that means it will not go out until next week. Good grief. That means another week and a half here. Paul said that if the visa wasn't coming this week that he would come on Saturday. Now he is thinking maybe he shouldn't come so we don't have to spend the money. I know in my head this is the best solution but man oh man I don't know how I am going to fill all those days. Why do things always come down to money. I am glad I didn't tell Ibssa that daddy was coming. Now we will just concentrate on getting ready to go home. I will have to get creative with the food I have left to try and use it up. We spent a lot of time outside today on his new bike. It really was a smart purchase. We are going to have to go for a walk tomorrow and buy more bread. Tonight I made a casserole with my canned Costco chicken. I still have 5 cans left because it really isn't very tasty. However, Ibssa are all of what I put on his plate so it couldn't have been too bad. It even had peas in it. Well time to settle with Jammie's and a movie. We will be home by the end of the month ..,..I can finally say it out loud :-) Chow for now Karen

2 comments:

  1. Knowing where the visa stands is so much easier! I pray this last week will be much better because everything will be "the last time" when you go places etc. As Markos if there is anything you should do or see before you leave. He may have some sight seeing ideas that will fill a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you finally know when you are going home, even though it is not nearly as soon as you would like! Praying you find a way to fill the days.

    ReplyDelete