Monday, August 19, 2013

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Ever since we made the donation of groceries to the orphanage I have been praying and praying to God about be able to do more.  The donation felt really good because at this time, when no more adoptions will be processed because of court closures, there will be no more influxes of food.  Elsa was so happy because our donation came at just the right time.  My thought was that we really made a difference that day.....and that you to could really make a difference.  If anyone out there wants to personally donate money towards food, I will personally go get the groceries and deliver them.  There will be no question as to where the money went.  If God places this on your heart you can do so by bringing the money to Dundas St. United Church in Woodstock.  Or, give the money to either Pam Wilcox, or Therese Crummer.  We will have the church wire the money to me before I leave and then I will do the shopping.  Food is the greatest need at the orphanage.

Hugs and Blessings,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing a way for us to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. People have asked what they could do for Ibssa. I will start spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count Danielle and I in!! I am going to meet Danielle's pledge. Here's hoping she doesn't break me!! LOL Great way to help!

    ReplyDelete